~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Top 5 Mascaras

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mascaras… I can’t live without them. Unless I’m running across the street to buy some groceries or pick up something from the drugstore, you will never catch me without mascara on.

My mascaras must be…
1) smudge proof
2) holds my curl
3) long lasting
4) Lengthening AND Volumnizing

These mascaras does just that. In no particular order because they ALL work so well…

new doc_2

CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof
This one is the volume one, but I find that it also gives me a bit of length. For the price, you can’t go wrong. It’s think it’s comparable with the DIORSHOW!

new doc_2

Shiseido Lifting Mascara
Went into Sephora the other day, and it seems like they don’t carry this anymore. =( Have to go to the counter for this one.
This mascara really does what it says… it LIFTS, giving me the illusion of longer lashes. The thin wand gets to those hard to reach places, coating every lash.

new doc_2P158210_hero

DIORSHOW Waterproof / DIORSHOW Unlimited
I’m putting these 2 mascaras together since I often use them together.
I’ve tried the other Dior mascaras, but I don’t really like them. These two are the ones that keep my curl and gives me dramatic looking lashes. The original DIORSHOW gives volume and length. Paired with the Unlimited, my lashes look SUPER DUPER long.

new doc_2

DejaVu Fiberwig LX
Want those false lashes without all the hassle of eyelash glue? This is the must have for the false eyelash look.

0 comments: